funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors Please Stand Up?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:04:18 -0500

On 5/15/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Please, Please, Please say you dont have any children, so that your
idiocy will die out with you. Please dont doom future generations with
the fruit of your loom's loins taught with the festering rat hole you
call an intellect.

Personal attack in place of a substantive counter-argument? And you
question his intellect?

I bet you think of yourself as a christian too... Only turning the
cheek to those who dont hit you? Do you put your brothers in
concentration camps as well?

Oh I see, you misunderstood what he said. We COULD be creating
concentration camps and filling them with suspected
terrorist...Muslims, but we're not. We've learned from that mistake,
perhaps. The President has gone TOO far out of his way to say this is
not a war against Muslims, IMO, and therefore has no intentions of
setting up concentration camps. He's also done pretty well in not
censoring the press!

As pointed out in the post you neglected to read, but responded to
anyway, the liberal president in charge during WWII had NO difficulty
setting up concentration camps, censoring the media and spying on his
own people.

In my mind, considering that terrorism is the hobgoblin to end all
hobgoblins, Bush has been pretty well behaved. This probably has to do
with his own sensibilities, those of the people around him and the
experience of Vietnam (as it relates to peace here in the US).

Now I suppose I'm an idiot as well, but unfortunately for you and
those like you, I've already procreated twice. Please, please, please
don't pull a Baldwin and start talking trash about my kids...