funsec mailing list archives

RE: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:15:20 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 19 May 2006 Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

Sure sounds like that means there is a "United States of Europe" as an
end goal...  And they are well on they're way to that goal.  I'm NOT
saying that is a bad thing.... But it will take away the individuality
of each country involved...

Right. And New Yorkers are the same as Texans, Californians just like Utah
folks.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580