funsec mailing list archives

Re: EU Promotes Continent-Wide Censorship

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:43:05 -0500

Can property be seized from you and given to someone else? Well then,
it's not legal.

In America you have a right to a jury trial any time you can lose
freedoms or property. Our original wording of the DoI said "life,
liberty and property" I am told - and it seems to ring true, we hold
property to be a pretty important part of freedom.