funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. Government Mining Banking Data in Anti-Terror Effort

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:16:28 -0400

On 6/26/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
I can assure you that GWB would prefer not to have to confirm or deny
the existence of any of  these programs which is why he'd like to can
and prosecute those who leak them.

But, I have to take exception to the WMD thing, again. While that is
"technically" *why* we went to war with Iraq, we did, "technically"
find WMDs. We also had a high-up Saddam confidant telling us that it
was true.

Well, I take exception with the top posting thing, but you dont see me
bitchin' ;-)

So, if it was all about the WMD's, then why didnt we go into Iran or N Korea?

-JP<who knew he shouldnt have hit "send">