funsec mailing list archives

Re: fake out MLB

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:01:45 -0500

Heh! Probably get you into more trouble - if found out.

Real question is, given the way the players act, and how MLB acts in
general, why do you want to support them at all?

Real american baseball is played in the local ball park - not the
stadium across town that charges 12 bucks for a beer! And real
americans don't act like professional brats...err, I mean athletes!