funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:06:28 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

On 4/20/06, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:

Further, because he is a redneck USA-ian, his political education is
very unlikley to go further than "one man, one vote == democracy".  He
doesn't understand that the electoral college model under which his one
vote is bastardized by heavily entrenched, irrational, illogical and
un- (if not anti-) democratic biases makes his political system the
laughing stock of the real democratic world.

No Nick, I'm just not a moron. I understand that the government I live
under is NOT a democracy.

It's not supposed to be - it's supposed to be a Republic.

If I had a wish that was guaranteed to come true I'd want it to be
this: for my government's leaders - and all of its leaders in the
future - to look at see what uppity a55holes there are in England.

Assholes. We're assholes, not a55holes. We're assholes who aren't
compelled by some Puritan ethic to spell "assholes" as "a55holes", as if
God were unable to work out what you mean, or possibly you're using
LEET-speak?

By the way, Nick is in New Zealand - it's possible you didn't realise
that, since his email address is .uk

look and see how they think it comical to laugh at the USA. And then,
based on that, withdraw all funds and military from shared causes and
missions (the UN to start) and leave them to themselves.

You'd save more money by economising on the shared cause of Iraq.

The only thing more stunning that your lack of knowledge and common
sense is your arrogance...and bad teeth.

I've heard American's say this before, and I've never understood why it is
that Americans think we have bad teeth, fogs in London and a lot of rain.

Come full circle back to he's a redneck USA-ian and therefore if you
disagree with his polical views you're almost certainly a commie.

Fools like him are a dime a dozen in the US -- if you're not with them,
you're against them...

I'm against you because I wouldn't want to be associated with you, or
anyone who thinks, talks and acts like you. I'm certainly not a
redneck though - if I were, I wouldn't be able to make fun of English
oral hygiene habits...and I do that a lot.

I couldn't find any statistics on this on Google. I expect I could find
various Americans making unsupported statements, though. Perhaps you could
tell me where these statistics on English (compared to US) oral hygiene
habits are?