funsec mailing list archives

Re: Using ad serving software for censoring news stories

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:25:54 -0400

On 8/30/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 8/29/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
> The reason you have a First Amendment, is that you didn't get it right
> first time around. We've had freedom of speech in the UK since deep in the
> mists of time.

Didn't get what right the first time around? The First Amendment WAS
our first time - after kicking our "lords" (your king) out. The first
ten "Amendments" are called the Bill of Rights and were written to
guarantee the passage of the Constitution.

Sounds like you take the War of Independence rather personally :-)

-JP