funsec mailing list archives

RE: Using ad serving software for censoring news stories ... or "bring out yer dead ..."

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:09:33 -0400

 Seems a number of "auslanders" are confused by our own King and what's happened since the Y2K bug put us on our arses
whilst the rest of the world somehow almost survived it.  :)

 All is explained here:

http://www.thefrown.com/frowners/becomerepublican.swf

CNN was right ... it's a conspiracy, man!   (grin)