funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:20:12 -0400

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:58:32 BST, David Lodge said:

I know, when I die I'm going to be picked up by big breasted Valkyries and
taken off to drink beer for eternity - now that's a good after life policy

Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

Do you have *any* conception of just *how* screwed you are if you're involved
with a immortal Valkyrie who has a battleax and knows how to use it, and you
forget your anniversary, or have the wrong answer to "Does this steel brassiere
make me look fat?"

Or as one writer put it:

    And the cry went up through Valhalla: "What? Roast pork *AGAIN*?"

Welcome to Hell, Norse style. :)