funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:27:37 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006, Andrew wrote:

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

I'm sure the Canadians wouldn't mind opting out - it isn't like there are
any axis-of-evil countries with ICBM capability and an anti-moose agenda,,,,,

Everyone knows that terrorists hate freedom and moose are free.

The moose's time is coming.

Andrew

p.s.

-- I was once told, without humor, that I was likely going to hell for
having eaten moose.  Apparently ungulates are off the menu for some
religions.

Comfort yourself with the thought that there's at least one religion where
eating moose is compulsory, and that your friend will likely go to hell
(or at least to heck) for avoiding moose.