funsec mailing list archives

Re: Largest Ever Online Robbery Hits Swedish Bank

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:09:24 -0500

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:35:12 GMT, Drsolly said:
This problem started, in my memory, 20 years ago. Maybe other people can
remember even more. 20 years of education hasn't solved it.

To add to the problem - we had issues 20 years ago when it was just technically
oriented people.  We couldn't figure out how to educated *them*, so it comes
as no surprise that the problem just got a *lot* worse when Joe Sixpack got
access.