funsec mailing list archives

Re: DHS Wants Cell Phones to Detect Chemical, Radioactive Material

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:31:56 -0800

Battery technology going the way it is I'm not so worried. In another
20 years I'll just add water...or better, plug in my foot crank.

Just ask to borrow John Galt's, or any other crank.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm