funsec mailing list archives

Re: DHS Wants Cell Phones to Detect Chemical, Radioactive Material

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 01:09:20 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 6/5/07, Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf () dione ids pl> wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

The idea of using thousands of low cost, privately paid for sensors as
opposed to large, expensive, stationary ones is perfectly reasonable
and sure to be more effective.

Right on! While we're at it, here's your law-mandated, camera-equipped
silly hat.

So you were equally pissed about GPS - which is also legally mandated,

It is?

Huh.

My phone must be illegal in the USA then.