funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: Black Ops Security <x () blackopssec com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:57:54 -0500

> Richard M. Smith rms at computerbytesman.com
> Tue Aug 28 22:30:33 CDT 2007
>
> I'll trade all the spam in the world to stop what is going on with
> guns and stupid kids right at my door step to my house in the past few
> years:
>
>   Man who fled life of war slain in city
>   He was to begin college in weeks
>   http://tinyurl.com/yulalr
>
>   Detective aids in capture of teen shooting suspect
>   http://tinyurl.com/2655cg
>
>   Boy's high bail concerns youth advocates
>   12-year-old has no prior record
>   http://tinyurl.com/2ptlmb
>
> Richard

i'll trade a percentage of violence to ensure that i have the means to protect my freedom and my human rights, and to ensure that i can protect my family and myself from criminals who would otherwise use knives, sticks, or their numbers.

the 175 million people murdered by their own governments in the last century would probably agree.

and the billions of victims of violent crime in the last century might even agree too.

Regards,