funsec mailing list archives

RE: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:06:59 +0100

As
for your country, I hope you're wrong. Eventually I think all
free people get tired of being hopeless, defenseless
lemmings. And I have a hard time believing that the country
which birthed this one could ever not be free.

Exactly the sort of nonsense I decline to get drawn into. Freedom != the
right to bear arms. The UK is no more a nation of lemmings than the US is a
nation of gun-toting xenophobes.

--
David Harley
http://www.smallblue-greenworld.co.uk