funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the DeclarationofIndependence ?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:00:11 -0500

On 7/9/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

> > Central and South America, Africa, and parts if Asia would beg to differ..
>
> Okay, lets hear how.

If you dont know by now, then thats a choice you have made, not from a
lack of information presented. If you want to know, the revisit your
education.

That's a cop out if ever there was one. I'm comfortable with my level
of knowledge - you seem to think you know something, educate...err,
back it up.

TIP: Why is america still #1 even though we have none of
the natural resources and are no smarter than anyone else?

We don't? We're not? While the latter is clearly in decline of late,
its only a modern phenomena and appears to already be correcting for
itself.

Holy crap, why would I even argue this? Can you name a natural
resource that we do NOT have in the US?

You dont know me very well...

And the compelling reason for wanting to would be what? My
mother-n-law is negative enough to complete that part of my life.

I would consider myself lucky if I could
spend the rest of my life travelling.

What's stopping you, the oppressive government?

Also, I wouldnt have a problem
saying good things about this country to a person who sees only the
bad. The inverse is also true, which is why you got my email.

What is the reasoning behind this? You stuck in some sophomoric
understanding that you must "tear something down to build it back up"?
Are you a struggling artist who can only see beauty where everyone
else sees ugliness?

I think I know where you're coming from - I just haven't been there
since high school and would like to understand the ideology when it is
maintained into adulthood.