funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: "too beautiful not to share"

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:51:14 -0500

On 10/10/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are ready to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only very
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                        -- Theodore Roosevelt

Well said Teddy - the second President to attack a Muslim nation.

I might remind you - since you do have such a hard time following
along - that I never said you can't dissent. I said you shouldn't
*boo*.

Yes, sometimes we need to shut the fuck up - by impeaching him or something.

To impeach him you must first show that he committed a crime.