funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: "too beautiful not to share"

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:18:44 -0500

On 10/10/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:51:14 CDT, Brian Loe said:

I might remind you - since you do have such a hard time following
along - that I never said you can't dissent. I said you shouldn't
*boo*.

When all the known dissenters are routed to 'Free Demonstration Zones',
sometimes you don't have much choice on voicing your opinions besides
booing.

And what does booing get you from the free demonstration zones
(getting what you pay for!)?

Your logic no compute!