funsec mailing list archives

RE: cc: "too beautiful not to share"

From: "Brian Azzopardi" <brian () gfi com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:36:51 +0200

Remember when that guy in England threw an egg at Clinton? I
completely understood him doing it - and I was totally against him
being able to. It was low-class - and emotional response to an
intellectual issue, same as booing.

When does it stop being low-class? At which point do you draw the line?

The ignorant masses, it would seem, prefer to remain ignorant and
therefore impotent.

Maybe that's why people should be allowed an 'emotional' response -
they're too stupid to come up with a coherent intellectual argument.
Unlike you I presume.

It's not as if most political campaigns are won by force of argument;
the current, and most expensive ever, US campaign is a testament to
that.

Brian Azzopardi