funsec mailing list archives

Re: cc: "too beautiful not to share"

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:13:25 -0500

On 10/10/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:18:44 CDT, Brian Loe said:
On 10/10/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:51:14 CDT, Brian Loe said:

I might remind you - since you do have such a hard time following
along - that I never said you can't dissent. I said you shouldn't
*boo*.

When all the known dissenters are routed to 'Free Demonstration Zones',
sometimes you don't have much choice on voicing your opinions besides
booing.

And what does booing get you from the free demonstration zones
(getting what you pay for!)?

Your logic no compute!

No, it's the "logic" of herding all the dissenters into a "free speech zone"
where the target can't hear the dissent that doesn't compute.  But I thought
everybody understood that, including the people who set the zones up.

When someone calls your logic into question in response a post of
yours, do you ever re-read your post? You know, just to see if you
made some kind of bonehead, silly or stupid mistake or misunderstood
something or whatever?

I apologize to everyone else for quoting the entire post again, but I
figured it was necessary....