funsec mailing list archives

Re: Mutually Assured DDoS

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 02:43:56 -0400

On Fri, 01 May 2009 20:42:10 EDT, Cory Smith said:
back is a simple answer, but we are a bunch of smart nerds who can come
up with a better solution.  Why don't we open up the tables on here over
the weekend to suggestions?

Shh! The bad guys might be listening too. ;)

Now what I'm wondering is whether the *rest* of the USAF cyber-command is
actually as clueless as the quoted colonel, or if the colonel was spouting
off nonsense preparing for a run for VP, or if the colonel is the resident
Quaker cannon. ;)