funsec mailing list archives

Re: global warming is b/s? nice hatchet job

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:55:07 -0800

Date sent:              Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:13:43 -0400
From:                   Alex Eckelberry <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>

I am perhaps in the minority on this list in that I actually believe in
global climate change/warming.

Do you beLIEVE!

Yes, brothahs and sistahs, a time is comin' when ALL mankind is gonna be
baptized--whether they want to or not!

Lemme hear you say Amen!

That's not to say that I am not aware
of (and concerned about) the other agendas of some of the environmental
groups out there (population control, etc.).

I thought it was the gun lobby that was more actively involved in that ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy
and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says:  Woe to
the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves!  Should
not shepherds take care of the flock?'                - Ezekiel 34:2
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/