funsec mailing list archives

Re: DON'T DO STUPID THINGS!

From: "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:00:12 -0400

OTH, if we remove all danger from society, there's not much life left in
that society.

(Not disagreeing about stupid people, just pointing out the other side,
such as the UK's obsession with safety which has resulted in nonsense
like children not being able to play on playground equipment in some
areas.)