funsec mailing list archives

Re: ruling: liability for providers who don't act on clients' illegal activities?

From: David M Chess <chess () us ibm com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 10:33:42 -0400

nick () virus-l demon co uk:

Yep -- but (sadly) you live in the country where the greatest
proportion of folk who don't understand that are not classified as
criminally insane.  I guess that's what you get for starting off your
mass-immigration-based population with the looney religious rejects of
the United Kingdom which you later "embellished" that with the great
unwashed of most of the rest of the world...

Is this kind of ranting considered acceptable for this list?  If so, I
will be unsubscribing.

DC