funsec mailing list archives

Re: Binary Armageddon Day

From: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:54:05 +0200

Drsolly napsal(a):
Well, but it would be wrong to start another Millenium Bug panic on the wrong date.

Let's form IPCA (intergovernmental panel on computer armageddon) and issue warnings to the rest of the world. Like those guys do: http://www.ipcc.ch/

You know, I like making statistics and graphs! Imagine for example creating fractal model, based on - say - McKenna's fractal time hypothesis and predicting from that (btw, after writting that, I googled and accidentally, someone was faster: http://survive2012.com/index.php/fractal-ching.html and even included computers)