funsec mailing list archives

Re: Binary Armageddon Day

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:18:43 +0300

Drsolly wrote:
Well,  but it would be wrong to start another Millenium Bug panic on the
wrong date.

Just bring alcohol to the party.

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Gadi Evron wrote:

Drsolly wrote:
Bad news, folks. The number you're aiming for is 616, not 666. Read the
Wikipedia. I don't know where this 666 heresy got started, but we
shouldn't encourage it.
Psst. Quiet over there.