funsec mailing list archives

Re: Binary Armageddon Day

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:55:06 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:49:23 +0100 (BST)
From:                   Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

Bad news, folks. The number you're aiming for is 616, not 666. Read the
Wikipedia. I don't know where this 666 heresy got started, but we
shouldn't encourage it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

Well, we should be able to settle this quite easily.

What does Obama's name add up to?

(For bonus points, take Stephen Harper.  Please.)

(Being from BC, I'm even willing to throw in Gordon Campbell.  Very hard.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Rob, not only are you weird, but you like it that way.      - GJS
Not only that, but I suspect that you *practice*.     - David Harley
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored