funsec mailing list archives

Re: Dangerous promises...

From: "Hubbard, Dan" <dhubbard () websense com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:01:10 -0800

My favorite is the guarantee. Basically they are saying if your get infected for no charge they will reformat your
machine and start from an original image. Woah.

-------

WHAT IF IN 3 YEARS TIME SOMEONE DEVELOPS A VIRUS FOR THE VIRUSPROOF COMPUTER?

    * Currently all VirusProof computers come with a 5 year warranty on virus contamination. This means that if, within
the first five years of ownership, your VP computer develops a virus, we will re-instate, for free, your computer to
exactly as it was when you first received the computer. All users are required to arrange delivery and pickup from our
Sydney factory.

-------