funsec mailing list archives

Re: Was the ClimateGate Hacker Justified? Join the Debate!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:31:45 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:17:47 -0500
From:                   Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>

Yes, absolutely it was justified to leak these e-mails because the
implications of this issue are huge for the economy and the livelihood
of millions.

Especially as employment for journalists  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If anyone had told me thirty years ago that the Culturally
Enlightened of the 21st Century were going to complain that
bookstores are getting too big, I would have wondered what in
hell they were smoking.     - agore () uswest net, alt.peeves, 20000822
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade