funsec mailing list archives

Re: Was the ClimateGate Hacker Justified? Join the Debate!

From: Robert Graham <robert_david_graham () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:53:00 -0800 (PST)

--- On Thu, 11/26/09, Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org> wrote:
I look down with contempt on the inferior creatures who are
dumb enough
to fall for this denialist nonsense.  They belong with
the creationists,
the flat-earthers, and other subhuman primates who lack the
intelligence
required for classication as "homo sapiens".  Perhaps
they should consult
their horoscopes, or have their fortunes read, or worship
their laughable
gods, instead of concerning themselves with matters far
beyond their
pitifully feeble intellects.

I'm a "denialist".

Although, neither I nor any "denialists" I know believe in astrology, creationism, nor of those other things you
mention. We do throw poo at each other, so "subhuman primate" is possibly correct.