funsec mailing list archives

Re: Was the ClimateGate Hacker Justified? Join the Debate!

From: Amrit Williams <johndoe321 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 19:53:26 -0800

< --- Glass of wine and some popcorn

btw - on the plane from NY to Chicago I sat next to a group of "climate
scientists" that were arguing the relative security of various forms of
scripting languages and web frameworks, my ears perked when one of them said
he was working on erection management, which after a sigh was followed by I
mean the ruby template engine called erector, I was amused until the other
one mentioned blow fish and meant it literally.

If a penguin farts while being held affectionately by Brett Michaels from
Poison does Bruce Schneir still blog about squids on Friday?

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Robert Graham <robert_david_graham () yahoo com