funsec mailing list archives

Re: Actual Climate Change Thread

From: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:49:32 +0100

chris () blask org napsal(a):
Since you can run, but you can't hide, we can let this ranting thread be for actual CC debate.

Ok. I have to repeat here that I am sceptical to climate change and to climate science itself. I am not climatologist, I have background in cybernetics and measurement, which means I can build and verify complex models. I am interested in ecology and climatology, because some politicians want either to take my money or to hurt the nature by insane 'ecological' laws.