funsec mailing list archives

Re: She may not be your first...

From: Dave Paris <dparis () w3works com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 04:35:21 +0000

Gadi Evron wrote:

On 1/11/10 12:25 AM, Dave Paris wrote:

Nah .. seeing middle-aged homely folk in an ad would offend me. ;)

To quote Suicidal Tendencies:
"And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry.  But maybe you need to be
offended.  But here's my apology ..and one more thing, fuck you."

Someone is offended someway, somehow, by nearly everything.  Some people
offend me by consuming valuable oxygen the rest of us could use. ;-)

If not done in a demeaning fashion (open to interpretation), news flash;
it works on me, because I like seeing hot women.

      Gadi.

Agreed.  I may not buy the product, but hey, thanks for the gawk
opportunity just the same.