funsec mailing list archives

Re: She may not be your first...

From: "Paul M. Moriarty" <pmm () igtc com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:55:38 -0800

On Jan 11, 2010, at 10:33 AM, der Mouse wrote:

  Unless you think that it actually is a fair analogy to draw
  parallels between used cars and experience in a sex partner?

Actually, I found it humorous.  Doubly so when you overlap it with BMW's The Ultimate Driving Machine tagline.  :)

If a company's advertising offends you, don't buy their products.  If enough people do this, they'll change their ads.

In the meantime, please do not ram your view (not just you, but anybody) of right and wrong down my throat.  cuz I'm
liable to bite it off.