funsec mailing list archives

Re: She may not be your first...

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:44:26 -0500 (EST)

If a company's advertising offends you, don't buy their products.

I don't, but that has no effect since the reason I don't is that I'm
not in that market at all.

In the meantime, please do not ram your view (not just you, but
anybody) of right and wrong down my throat.  cuz I'm liable to bite
it off.

I hardly think discussing it on a mailing list, even upon including
mildly detailed bases for my opinions, counts as ramming anything down
anyone's throat.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org