funsec mailing list archives

Re: Apple has a new toy

From: Joel Esler <eslerj () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:30:35 -0500

But Windows 7, despite what MSFT is trying to do, is not a touch OS.  The
iPhone OS *is* a touch OS.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net> wrote:

On 28-Jan-10, at 3:06 PM, Hubbard, Dan wrote:

 The gOOglePAD will have flash support, but it most likely will be a fake
codec.

The Nokia minilaptop, which I just finally saw/held a real version of, is
at about the
same price point as the iPad, runs Win7 and has a 3G connection but has
real kb.
They are in the same weight range and I would argue are competing for the
same
usage/market.

cheers,
--dr

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Vancouver, Canada March 22-26  http://cansecwest.com

--
Joel Esler