funsec mailing list archives

Re: There are some things man was not meant to meddle with ...

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:49:19 +0200

On 11/1/11 5:42 PM, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:37:40 +0200, Gadi Evron said:

But as they can choose WHEN to enter our universe,

A dubious proposition at best - they're pretty much restricted to entering
the space-time cone of the lab *after* the experiment.  If they can go back
in time, that creates all the usual time-travel paradoxes.

Not necessarily, this is uncharted territory. Their Universe may answer to different laws of physics, and be independent of our own.

Then gain, they may not care if they are destroyed too.

        Gadi.