funsec mailing list archives

Re: There are some things man was not meant to meddle with ...

From: Remo Cornali <remo.cornali () alice it>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:47:35 +0100

On 01/11/2011 17:12, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:49:19 +0200, Gadi Evron said:

Not necessarily, this is uncharted territory. Their Universe may answer
to different laws of physics, and be independent of our own.
But their entry point has to obey the laws of physics in *this* universe.
Unless *their* universe engulfs *ours*, like a phagocyte digests  bacteria.
During that process, our laws "flip" to their laws.

Ciao!
        Remo