funsec mailing list archives

I'll believe corporations are people when they let them drive in the HOV lane ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 16:28:09 -0800

At first he just sounds like a nut, trying to claim that he should be able to drive in
th HOV lane because he has incorporation papers with him, and so has another
"person" in the car:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Corporation-not-person-in-carpool-lanes-
4173366.php

But he's actually got a point about how stupid this "a corporation is a person" idea
is:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathan-frieman/4/663/a89

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Somehow, your eloquence has failed to convince me                              Agnes, in Moliere's `School for Wives'
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade