funsec mailing list archives

US capitol not in US, according to TSA

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:45:11 -0800

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orlando-tsa-agents-getting-geography-
refresher/ngfmH/

Those of us who live outside the US know that a fairly high proportion of
Murricans don't know anything about TROW (the rest of the world), but we did
sort of assume that they did know about Washington, DC.

(As one report on this stated, either there *is* a threat, in which case you want
some smart people involved, or there isn't, in which case, who needs a TSA?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
   I'm so Canadian even my blood cells are red and white!
    - https://twitter.com/#!/CanadianProbz/status/155383724228362240
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade