Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Civil Disobedience

From: "Ken Ludeman" <kludeman () adi-cs com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:46:43 -0700

I agree with Joel.....  Defacing, unethical hacking, and virus-writing with
intent to distribute is a crime and the punishments for these crimes should
be looked at more closely.  But the "increase in government surveillance
authority" is of greater concern and a risk to our civil liberties.

Additional "2 cents" worth

Ken