WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Tools comparison and evaluation question (AppScan)

From: "Ratna Kumar" <ratnakumarch () visualsoft-tech com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:12:45 +0530

Hi,

Paros is pretty good in opensource and commercial product scando

Regards,
Ratna Kumar

----- Original Message ----- From: "Burke, Charles" <Charles_Burke () HomeDepot com> To: "Serg Belokamen" <serg.belokamen () gmail com>; <webappsec () securityfocus com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 6:15 PM
Subject: RE: Tools comparison and evaluation question (AppScan)

I like AppScan's ability to allow manual and automatic toggle.
I have also used Paros (open source) and it works just as well.