Bugtraq mailing list archives

bugtraq list problems (resolved?)

From: kevintx () fc net (Admin/Support)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 09:38:02 -0600 (CST)

The bugtraq list appears to be back to normal.. a lot of blank mail
messages got out and some of the backlogged ones (the backlog is down to
under 3000 deliveries) are empty messages.  The machine that has been
sending out bugtraq crashed a few times when the mail queue was very large
and this probably caused the empty messages.  The bugtraq list mails out
to nearly 2000 people and bad addresses cause slowdowns in delivery.

There's nothing we can do about it at this point.  Every message sent out
to the list is available in the digest, and all the digests are archived.
For those who asked, digest v01.n057 IS empty of content.. I'm not sure if
any messages were lost but the discussions resume in n058.

In order to get digests from the archive:

Send a message to bugtraq-request () fc net or bugtraq-digest-request () fc net
(they show the same files) with the index command in the message body in
order to receive an index of available files.  The get command allows you
go get any of these files as in..

get v01.n059

Sending a help command gets you the Majordomo help file.