funsec mailing list archives

RE: Duh - Chaining Zeno?

From: "Greg Wroblewski" <Greg.Wroblewski () microsoft com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:45:13 -0800

I think it's a typical case of scientists using quantum and classical terminology in one sentence, which often does not
make sense. Saying that photon is "running" or "not running" algorithm is the classical view. If they just followed the
rules and said what is the evolution of photon's quantum state (or observable in Heisenberg's picture) it would not
sound so spectacular. It would not be so weird either.

Greg