funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:01:53 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 16 May 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

Okay, I'm only going to read the first one. UGH!

Feminist? In Iraq? Bitching about the US "occupation"? Enough said, me
thinks...

She strikes me as an ordinary person in Iraq, talking about what she sees
around her.

And it isn't an "occupation", it's an occupation. What, did you think
Saddam invited us in?