funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:39:29 -0500

On 5/16/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

> Okay, I'm only going to read the first one. UGH!
>
> Feminist? In Iraq? Bitching about the US "occupation"? Enough said, me
> thinks...

She strikes me as an ordinary person in Iraq, talking about what she sees
around her.

You see what you want to see - she agrees with your way of thinking,
go figure. She has a few feminist links on the site - AND SHE'S
BLOGGING IN IRAQ!!! Hell, if she and hers had just taken up arms and
overthrown the asshole in the first place none of this would have
happened.

And it isn't an "occupation", it's an occupation. What, did you think
Saddam invited us in?

When we were occupying Germany, who ran the government? Japan?