funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:01:40 -0500

> And WE were the government. WE were the government in Japan. In Iraq
> they have elected their own government (sorta) and we're supporting
> THEIR police/military. That's not much of an occupation. It would
> probably be easier if we were simply occupying though...personally, I
> think we should just own Iraq now - a 52nd state, or a new
> protectorate, whatever. Next.

I agree - make Iraq the 51st state (if you've lost track of the number of
states, count the stars on your flag).

:)

That way, all the Iraqis can legally travel to the other 50 states without
even needing a visa, won't need work permits when they arrive, will have
full access to your welfare programs and can vote in your elections. Maybe
Saddam could stand for congress. Yes - it sounds like a really great idea.

Do you have some bias against Iraqis? Muslims? What's the prejudice about?

I personally have no problem with any of them and would welcome them
and their resources to my country. Then this could be about the oil.
Welfare? Give it to 'em!