funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:13:21 -0500

On 5/16/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
Read her blog. She isn't the sort of person who overthrows assholes.

She the sort that whines... I don't care to read any more of her blog
than I already have. She's lucky she can show her face, collect a
check for her book, maintain a BLOG!!! Hell, she couldn't do that in
China! I know, the irony here is lost on you...but I keep trying.

> > And it isn't an "occupation", it's an occupation. What, did you think
> > Saddam invited us in?
>
> When we were occupying Germany, who ran the government? Japan?

When we were occupying Germany, it was an occupation, not an "occupation".

And WE were the government. WE were the government in Japan. In Iraq
they have elected their own government (sorta) and we're supporting
THEIR police/military. That's not much of an occupation. It would
probably be easier if we were simply occupying though...personally, I
think we should just own Iraq now - a 52nd state, or a new
protectorate, whatever. Next.