funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spamhaus Ignores U.S. Court?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:16:48 -0400

On 9/18/06, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:
Drsolly wrote:

> Yes, that's a drawback. But if a corporation breaks the law, surely at
> least one of the corporate officers has broken the law?

In the US at least, generally no.

There's a very good documentary explaining all the legal maneuverings
and their (generally rather distasteful) implications I recommend you
get from your local video/DVD store called, simply "The Corporation".
You can learn a little about it at its official website:

   http://www.thecorporation.com/

Hmm, something make me think that these people have a call to
undefined function mysql_connect() in
D:\inetpub\wwwroot\thecorporation.com\site\0.php on line 138

Just a hunch ;-)

-JP