funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spamhaus Ignores U.S. Court?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:02:13 -0400

On 9/18/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:30:11 EDT, Dude VanWinkle said:

> Getting back to the thread though: Vixie said:
>

> "last but not least, i want steve linford to be welcome at NANOG and IETF
> meetings held in the US (and even those held in indiana, if ever.)  having
> him taken from the airport in handcuffs would be a real buzz-killer for me."
>
> Is that a possibility? Did Spamhaus break the law by not being in the
> courts jurisdiction?

Adobe.  ROT-13. Skylarov. DMCA.

You mean this guy http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-530420.html ?

holy crap! If its even possible, I dislike adobe even more than before
I read the article.

If a stanford law professor says you are innocent, and the DMCA keeps
you in jail, I would call that definitive proof that cash runs our
legal system.

-JP<and to make this post fun
:http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/09/18/bush.game/ >